Building and Asset Inspections
Are you putting your safety at risk using booms, EWP’s, scaffold or rigging? There is no need. Keep your staff safe on the ground by using our advanced drone technology and methods to complete your inspection in just a fraction of the time.
Our specialist drones can quickly and efficiently carry out a detailed inspection of your building or asset, allowing you to monitor and assess the condition of your asset. Our drones can be set up in a matter of minutes, providing access to a live HD video feed that can stream and record detailed images.
Much more practical than manual inspections, we offer the fastest, safest, and most economical way to inspect your building or asset. We can track assets on an ongoing basis, helping you analyse long-term trends and changes in conditions.
Benefits of using a drone:
- Reduce risk by keeping your staff safely on the ground
- Easily monitor progress/ change/ deterioration through repeat flights
- On demand without the need for you to waste time travelling.
- Fast set up and execution reducing site interruptions.
- Accurate photographic records available within 24 hours
- Allows you to plan rectification works (equipment, material, man power required)
- Image EXIF data in Lat/Long with GDA94 heights
This service is ideal for:
- Dilapidation reporting
- Insurance claims
- Investigative work
- Fault inspections
- Infrastructure monitoring and reporting (Rooftops, Bridges, Pipelines, Towers and more)
- Environmental inspection or monitoring (from trees and canopies to waterways and beaches)
We stand by our belief that drones can make your inspection process safer and more efficient. So much so that we offer a money back guarantee. Simply contact our friendly team today to learn more.