Hoverscape specialises in aerial drone imaging for the construction industry. We understand what you need and how you like to work.
We have many years of experience working with some of Australia’s largest construction companies to provide progress reporting, building and asset inspections and 3D modelling, as well as create marketing content.
We adhere to a comprehensive Safety Management System SMS, workplace health and safety WHS and can complete a thorough RA risk assessment and SWMS for each operating location. Our drone controllers all hold valid white cards, first aid certification and carry their own PPE equipment.
Aerial Progress Reporting
Make progress reporting simple with our aerial drones. Our detailed images enable you to keep track of construction phases quickly and easily.
Benefits of using a drone:
- Compare actual progress vs planned progress
- High-quality imagery from state-of-the-art drone technology that you can access anywhere, anytime.
- Comprehensive reporting of works on an ongoing basis to enhance quality control and minimise risk
- Accurate data for your Building Information Models (BIM) with our Hi-Res Point clouds
- Assets that can be used for your own internal systems/processes
- Flexible and cost-effective packages tailored to each site and schedule
- Strict safety protocols
Progress modelling & survey-accurate site data
Fast access to high-quality drone images and data in the office, or on the go.
Routine 3D mapping allows you to quickly compare change over time visually, or with accurate measurements including gradient, volume and surface area – all through the convenience of our online portal.
View survey-accurate data and ortho-photos in industry-standard geospatial formats within hours of the data-capture flight. Easily access your data online, or directly in your GIS desktop package, for seamless management of your projects in the office, or on the go.
- Geo-referenced ortho-imagery and Topographic mapping
- Digital elevation model (DEM) and contour map generation
- Volumetric analysis for stockpiles or pits
- Resolution up 3cm per pixel (15 times better then Google Earth)
- Internal accuracies better than 5cm
- Absolute accuracies up to 2cm (X,Y), 3cm (Z)
- Common file types available include: .LAZ .JPG .TIF .DXF and .OBJ
Repeat Drone Imagery
Take identically framed images across the life of your project to assist with liability protection, timeline disputes, stakeholder reports & more.